The course aims to provide participants with a clear understanding of boundaries including risks around personal disclosure, dealing with gifts and keeping ourselves and others safe, including the importance of setting and keeping healthy boundaries and identifying situations before things go wrong.
By the end of the session you will:
· Understand the difference between personal and professional boundaries
· Consider the impact of good and bad boundaries
· Understand how to identify boundary crossing
· Consider the importance of confidentiality
· Know where you can go to raise concerns or gain support
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing a web link to the Zoom training session.
Zoom is a free service which you can access using a mobile phone, tablet or computer connected to the internet. If you have never used Zoom, we can provide assistance in setting it up and accessing the course.
This training is provided by St Mungos as part of the Volunteer Network Banes training exchange.
*Contact details will be passed on to the organisation delivering the training*